INTERIOR STYLING TERMS
ALIDA AND MILLER INTERIOR DESIGN TERMS, CONDITIONS AND FEES
+ The signed Terms, Conditions and Fee structure, are deemed as an acceptance of these terms, conditions and fees, here in. Work will not commence on the project by Alida and Miller, trades, or any 3rd party until the terms, conditions and fees form is signed and returned to:
THE INTERIORS DESIGN FEE
Margaret and Kits rate is $87.50 per hour each. $50 per hour for any Alida and Miller staff member that we bring to the project, e.g. stylists, trades, gardeners, handy men, sub-contractors. This does not include travel expenses or GST.
+ This fee is for interior and exterior design of a project, e.g. time spent on sourcing furniture, soft furnishings, plants, art, rugs, lighting, tiles, wallpaper, décor items. Liaising and visiting suppliers, purchasing goods, organizing delivery and installation, administration and advice. Meeting with clients and overseeing trades, designing rooms and/or floor plans. Colour consultancy, constructing and presenting mood boards and information booklets.
+ If the client does not pay the invoice within 7 days, a 10% penalty increase of the amount of that invoice will be applied to that invoice every fornight that the payment is overdue.
THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FEE
1. To the extent agreed with the client, Alida and Miller can manage the project and oversee implementation of the creative vision through to completion.
2. The project management fee is 10% of trades and services.
Excluding builders or carpenters wages.
3. 50% of this fee will be invoiced at commencement, and the remaining 50% invoiced at the project completion, based on the final cost.
4. No alterations to this invoice will be accepted unless a written authorisation has been given.
5. Alida and Miller are not responsible for false representation of faulty goods, or 3rd party subcontractors, tradespeople, suppliers or delivery companies.
6. In some cases, at the clients wish, the extent of the work maybe increased. In such cases, we will discuss a revised interior design and/or project management fee, including the remaining fee based upon the original budget to the client.
EXTERNAL TRADES AND SERVICES
1. If structural or skilled tradespersons are required, Alida and Miller will assist in sourcing suppliers, tradesmen or service’s to complete the project, and will liaise with these services on the client’s behalf
2. Please not each 3rd party supplier; tradesperson or Delivery Company will have direct relationship with the client for insurance and work place safety purposes.
3. Alida and Miller will not be liable to the client directly or indirectly, as a result in delayed goods or services.
FURNITURE, SOFT FURNISHINGS AND DELIVERY
1. An estimated quote for furniture, soft furniture, rugs, artwork, décor items, lights, tiles, plants etc. will be sent to the client.
2. 50% of the quote will be invoiced at commencement. And the remaining 50% will be invoiced to the client when both parties have agreed on a delivery date. Payment is due within 7 days of this date.
3. All goods remain the property of Alida and Miller until final payment has been made. We will advise the client if the hard or soft furnishings seem to be exceeding the budget. Any miscellaneous costs will be itemised at the next opportunity.
+ 12 weeks from receipt of deposit for upholstery
+ 4 weeks from receipt of deposit for soft furnishings
+ 6 weeks from receipt of deposit for hard furnishings
1. Delivery dates and times indicated by Alida and Miller are approximate only, and do not constitute a guarantee of delivery by such date.
2. The client must agree to the terms and conditions by any 3rd party that are recommended or used by Alida and Miller, and payment of all furniture is per the supplier’s terms and conditions.
3. Every effort is made to quote an accurate delivery time, but Alida and Miller cannot accept responsibility for transit or other delays outside of our control.
4. ONCE A PRODUCT IS ORDERED THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF CHARGE, AND CHANGES CANNOT BE MADE.
5. Whilst every effort is made to match colour to samples, Alida and Miller cannot accept responsibility for slight variations due to batch-dye-lot differences. Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, stretching, shrinkage or wear.
The client is responsible for all planning approvals with councils, government departments and/or body corporate before any commencement work.
ONCE A PRODUCT IS ORDERED THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF CHARGE, AND CHANGES CANNOT BE MADE.
+ Should the project be postponed or cancelled by the client, the client shall be liable for any fees, costs or expenses up to the time Alida and Miller is notified in writing of such a postponement or cancellation.
+ The client will not employ any other interior designer or stylist during the project, unless Alida and Miller have accepted a written notification.
+ GST will be included where applicable.
+ Travel expenses will be included where applicable.
- Alida and Miller Interior Design reserve the right to decline any project.
- These terms, conditions and fees may be altered at any time.
- PAYMENT IS DUE 7 DAYS FROM DATE OF INVOICE.
Alida and Miller
PROPERTY STAGING TERMS
After an initial complimentary consultation, Alida and Miller will confirm if we can assist you with styling and staging the property.
If we can assist, we will send through a quote. 100% payment of the total amount is required before we can book in a delivery and installation date. These terms and conditions must be signed and returned to Alida and Miller ASAP. The signed terms and conditions are deemed an acceptance of the terms and conditions here in.
Please pay to:
Alida and Miller
+ Hire term is a 6-week period agreement.
+ Extensions are available past the 6-week period, and are calculated on a weekly basis. Discounted rates apply after the initial 6 weeks campaign.
+ Once the hire items have been delivered, any extra items or changeovers made by the client will incur an addition fee.
+ A delivery date will be arranged once the payment has been made.
+ While every effort is made to quote an accurate delivery time, we cannot accept responsibility for transit or other delays outside of our control.
+ Delivery times and dates indicated by Alida and Miller are approximate only and do not constitute a guarantee of delivery by such date.
STYLNG FEE + PAYMENTS
+ Our styling fee is based on our advisory and/or styling project management services e.g. time spent managing the job, liaison with the hire companies, choosing furniture, soft furnishings, indoor plants, rugs, artwork, décor items, flowers, admin etc.
+ Alida and Miller are not responsible for false representation of faulty goods, or any other losses or failure to complete the work as promised by 3rd party suppliers, subcontractors, hire companies or delivery companies. However Alida and Miller will work with the client to resolve the situation to complete the styling and staging project to the client’s satisfaction. The client must agree to the terms and conditions of any of the hire companies, freight companies, suppliers, subcontractors, or any 3rd party that are recommended or used by Alida and Miller.
+ A cancellation fee of 100% of the original invoice will be charged if a delivery/installation date has been booked.
+ Alida and Miller is a sole trader: ABN 798776652288.
+ We operate with a focus on quality creative property styling advice.
+ We reserve the right to decline any project where we are unable to commit appropriate time or creative input.
+ GST is included where applicable.
Thank you for choosing Alida and Miller to style your property.