INTERIOR STYLING TERMS
PAYMENT IS DUE 7 DAYS FROM DATE OF INVOICE.
Alida and Miller
After an initial meeting, Alida and Miller will confirm if we are able to assist the client with their brief.
THE INTERIORS DESIGN FEE
1. An agreed hourly rate for advisory and/or interior and exterior styling of the project, e.g. time spent on sourcing furniture, soft furnishings, plants, art, rugs, lighting, décor items and liaising and visiting suppliers, purchasing goods, organising delivery and installation.
2. An estimate/quote for the Interior Design fee will be sent to the client.
3. The Quote must be signed and returned to Alida and Miller, with a 50% deposit.
4. The 50% deposit is deemed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions here in. Once the quote is signed and paid for, work on the project can commence.
5. The 50% of this fee will be invoiced at commencement, and the remaining 50% invoiced at the project completion, bases on the final cost.
6. We will advise clients if the consultancy hours seem to be exceeding the budget.
THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FEE
1. To the extent agreed with the client, Alida and Miller can manage the project and oversee implementation of the creative vision through to completion.
2. The project management fee is 10% of all trades and services.
3. 50% of this fee will be invoiced at commencement, and the remaining 50% invoiced at the project completion, based on the final cost.
4. No alterations to this invoice will be accepted unless a written authorisation has been given.
5. Alida and Miller are not responsible for false representation of faulty goods, or 3rd party subcontractors, tradespeople, suppliers or delivery companies. However, Alida and Miller will work with the client to resolve any situation to complete the project to the satisfaction of the client.
6. In some cases, at the clients wish, the extent of the work maybe increased. In such cases, we will discuss a revised interior design and/or project management fee, including the remaining fee based upon the original budget to the client.
EXTERNAL TRADES AND SERVICES
1. If structural or skilled tradespersons are required, Alida and Miller will assist in sourcing suppliers, tradesmen or service’s to complete the project, and will liaise with these services on the client’s behalf
2. Please not each 3rd party supplier; tradesperson or delivery company will have direct relationship with the client for insurance and work place safety purposes.
3. Alida and Miller will not be liable to the client directly or indirectly, as a result in delayed goods or services.
FURNITURE, SOFT FURNISHINGS AND DELIVERY
1. An estimated quote for furniture, soft furniture, rugs, artwork, décor items, lights, plants etc. will be sent to the client.
2. 50% of the quote will be invoiced at commencement. And the remaining will be invoiced to the client when furniture, soft furniture, rugs, artwork, décor items, lights, plants etc. are ordered. We will advise the client if the hard or soft furnishings seem to be exceeding the budget.
3. All goods remain the property of Alida and Miller until final payment has been made. Any miscellaneous costs will be itemised at the next opportunity.
+ 12 weeks from receipt of deposit for upholstery
+ 4 weeks from receipt of deposit for soft furnishings
+ 6 weeks from receipt of deposit for hard furnishings
1. Delivery dates and times indicated by Alida and Miller are approximate only, and do not constitute a guarantee of delivery by such date.
2. The client must agree to the terms and conditions by any 3rd party that are recommended or used by Alida and Miller, and payment of all furniture is per the supplier’s terms and conditions.
3. Every effort is made to quote an accurate delivery time, but Alida and Miller cannot accept responsibility for transit or other delays outside of our control.
4. ONCE A PRODUCT IS ORDERED THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF CHARGE, AND CHANGES CANNOT BE MADE.
5. Whilst every effort is made to match colour to samples, Alida and Miller cannot accept responsibility for slight variations due to batch-dye-lot differences. Fabrics are not guaranteed against fading, stretching, shrinkage or wear.
The client is responsible for all planning approvals with councils, government departments and/or body corporate before any commencement work.
ONCE A PRODUCT IS ORDERED THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 100% OF CHARGE, AND CHANGES CANNOT BE MADE.
+ GST will be included where applicable.
WE reserve the right to decline any project.
PROPERTY STAGING TERMS
Alida and Miller
After an initial complimentary consultation, Alida and Miller will confirm if we can assist you with styling and staging the property.
Before we can proceed, an itemised invoice must be signed and then returned to Alida and Miller, plus a 100% payment of the total amount is required. Payment is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions here in.
+ Hire term is a standard 6-week period agreement.
+ Extensions are available past the 6-week period, and are calculated on a weekly basis. Discounted rates apply after the initial 6-week campaign.
+ Once the hire items have been delivered, any extra products or changeovers made by the client will incur an addition fee.
+ A delivery date will be arranged once the payment has been made.
+ While every effort is made to quote an accurate delivery time, we cannot accept responsibility for transit or other delays outside of our control.
+ Delivery times and dates indicated by Alida and Miller are approximate only and do not constitute a guarantee of delivery by such date.
STYLNG FEE + PAYMENTS
+ Our styling fee is based on an hourly rate for advisory and/or styling project management services e.g. time spent managing the job, liaison with the hire companies, choosing furniture, soft furnishings, indoor plants, rugs, artwork, décor items, flowers, admin etc.
Alida and Miller
+ Alida and Miller are not responsible for false representation of faulty goods, or any other losses or failure to complete the work as promised by 3rd party suppliers, subcontractors, hire companies or delivery companies. However Alida and Miller will work with the client to resolve the situation to complete the styling and staging project to the client’s satisfaction. The client must agree to the terms and conditions of any of the hire companies, freight companies, suppliers, subcontractors or any 3rd party that are recommended or used by Alida and Miller.
+ A cancellation fee of 100% of the original invoice will be charged if a delivery/installation date has been booked.
+ Alida and Miller is a sole trader: ABN 798776652288.
+ We operate with a focus on quality creative property styling advice.
We reserve the right to decline any project where we are unable to commit appropriate time or creative input, or for any other reason.
+ GST is includes where applicable.
Thank you for choosing Alida and Miller to style your property.