STYLING WITH PLANTS
Here at Alida & Miller we love to add plants to most of the spaces we style. Plants are important to add layers to a room, bring the outside in & act as an inexpensive styling tool that can transform a space. 5 ways to do it right here:
1. Add vines & climbing plants to light walls to add interest.
2. Don't be afraid to clash colourful, plant patterned wallpaper with a cluster of real greenery to add depth to the room.
3. Give your mid century modern space a lift with cactus, reminiscent of 1950's Palm Springs.
4. Hanging plants blur the boundaries between outside & inside, perfect for city homes that crave a country presence.
5. Our favourite space for plants is the bedroom, have fun with it, make it your sanctuary.